Welcome at Planetecova!
Planetecova aims to raise awareness of the human potential
to develop a sustainable world for all.
Our main focus lies on research in the field of green economy,
developing sustainable money systems, and enhancing social justice,
ecological stability, happiness and wellbeing.
We research strategies to establish unconditional social security,
bridge the gap between formal and informal economies, and create
thriving environments in which automation and other technology
can benefit all.
Core targets are how to:
• protect nature, animals and wildlife
• stimulate urban sustainability and resilience
• introduce debt-free money
• develop green, self-sufficient living environments
• encourage sustainable agriculture and healthy food.
More in depth, we examine the challenges we face as a society today
in a broader, historical context, taking into account the role of
transgenerational trauma and what new science indicates about the
nature of reality.